Thursday, April 26, 2007

Walking...

Well... the girls and I walked to Stacie's after school today.
I've been trying to walk every other day and today they decided they'd like to go along.
So we started out...
and the girls were wonderful!
They weren't as fast but they sure had a lot to say.
They both were disgusted by the trash.
Briley mentioned Earth day and they suggested we pick up the garbage.
I don't think that's a bad idea for the next time they join me.
Briley ended up running a good bit.
She did great!!
Marina found a penny and was thrilled.
Neither walked back.
They stayed and played while I walked back for the Tahoe.

After we got home - Briley - got showered and sat down for me to put curlers into her hair.
She wants curly hair for some reason.
She was thrilled when I was done.


So after the curlers...I started on the lampshade for Briley's room.
Last evening while cleaning I broke the basketball lamp.
I know have 2 fingers with little skin left.
The hot glue is hot!
Here's the lamp.
I still need trim along the top and a light bulb!














Yesterday was Special Olympics at JHS.
Gavin and I went up in the morning to cheer everyone on.
He was wonderful and seemed to have a great time.














Tuesday Malin came over to play.
Marina and Malin decided they were going to try to build an "Old-fashioned Fire"?!
So here is their attempt.

No comments: